Italy > Sicily > Mascali-Fondachello Go back
 
VILLA LUISA   (Ref. 1796/1744)
 
From 22.00 to 37,00 Euros - apart/night
Villa-Cottage-Chalet in Mascali-Fondachello , Sicily Italy
 
 
VILLA LUISA



 
   Sleeps 2 max - Bedrooms 1  
     
 
 Tel.: 348 411 0677
 Tel. 2
: 0039 095 7792266
 Fax:
0039 095 7795238   
 Refer to StayRentals n.1796/1744
Send email  
 
     
 
Description provided by the owner:
TAORMINA - FONDACHELLO Appartement I / VILLA LUISA

Furnished studio, on a garden level in a private villa, 50 meters from the beach, in a 3000 square meters garden, with swimming pool and a spectacular view of mountain Etna and Taormina (30 mn by car). The studio has 1 double beds and also available a crib if needed. The studio includes: kitchenet, bathroom with shower, furnished patio, garden, carport and private swimming pool.
The Villa is located 5km from the freeway of Giarre e 4 km from the Porto Turistico dell’Etna of Riposto (harbor). Going south, it is worth exploring the Acireale and Catania, followed by the ancient Syracuse with its historical ruins, which it is also located close to Noto, Ragusa and Agrigento. This historical turistic route can be visited in one day.
Traveling North you will find Naxos, Giardini, Alcantera Gorges, Taormina with its Greek theatre and medieval street plan and Messina.
Few km from the villa, you can visit the carecteristics of small towns located at the foot of the Vulcano Etna. Where pleasant long walks can be taken, between the woods and the lava, while admiring the beauty of nature and watching the moon or the sun embracing the mountain and the sea. There are many activities in the local area such as: golfing, trekking and mountain biking to sailing and diving with skiing on Etna’s sloapes in the winter. For wine lovers, Sicily is a region that is very much on the up!
The apt. Is available all year around, weekly or for longer periods.
 
     
Location Italy > Sicily > Mascali-Fondachello
 
  Google Maps  
  Address: Via Spiaggia 267 - Sant`Anna  
     
The property is located 10-20 minutes travel to center
Near the sea - Outdistance: 0-100 mt/yd
Near tennis court
     
Facilities  
 
 
  Walking distance to a near by, private beach-Lido with the access of two sunbed chairs with an extra of 15 euro for a week.
Possibility to rent a car for one day or more from airport or in our villa.

All amenities are included in the apt.: linen, beach towels, washer, frige, tv, iron with board, oven, utensils and barbaque.
Eletrical/gas/water included. For winter seasons, heaters and
 
     
Rates details Xe currency calculator
 
  November through March: 150 euro per week; with heater, 270 euro per week.
April, May, June and October: 200 euro per week.
July, Agust and September: 260 euro per week.
Cleaning: 30 euro per week
 
     
Terms and conditions  
  Minimum Stay: 07 days  - Deposit: Euro 50,00
Upon reservation a 30% of the rent is required by transfer wire; upon arrival a full payment of the remaining 70% is required in cash.
 
     
 

More languages:
 
 
 
NOTE: All information regarding the Villa-Cottage-Chalet in Italy - Sicily displayed on this page is published directly by the Advertiser and we do not warrant the accuracy of the information. All questions about " VILLA LUISA ", the vacation rental in Mascali-Fondachello - Italy - Sicily must be answered by the manager. This Mascali-Fondachello holiday rental is offered directly from the owners/managers. If you are interested in " VILLA LUISA " click here to send them an email or contact them by phone/fax.
 
 
 

Quick Country Search

 
Italy vacation rentals
Sicily vacation rentals
   
   
 
About us - Contacts - Disclaimer - Copyright © 2004 Cybstudio. All Rights Reserved.